THE GOTOSKI BABY
Stand-up skiing for the little ones
The Gotoski Baby Synchro is really suitable and recommended for very young children who want to learn and discover alpine skiing on their own or accompanied, but also for those with a physical, mental or sensory disability. Thanks to the additional handlebars at the back of the machine, you can accompany and ski with your child until he or she is completely independent.
Baby “Synchro” model
- Model for young children from 3 to 7 years.
- Foot size: minimum size 23.
- Delivered with 2 skis.
- 2 safety bindings included.
- Retractable handlebars for transport.
- Colours: Black and orange or Coral and blue.
- 2 years warranty.
- Aluminium handlebar and stem.
- Steel frame and epoxy paint.
- Height with handlebars: 80 cm.
- Weight of the machine: 7 kg.
- Dimensions with the 2 skis:
Length: 80 cm / Width: 20 cm / Height: 20 cm.
- Additional handlebars included, allowing the accompanying adult to ski and drive the Gotoski with the child.
- One day training recommended to supervise the child.
- Training certificate issued by Snowskut.
- The guarantee of the equipment is extended to 3 years with the training.
- Third star level required for the accompanying person.
- Approval number: AVMH-794-18-A.
- Spare parts available for 7 years after purchase.