2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages on this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it can be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
A web beacon is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social network buttons
We have included buttons on our website for Facebook to promote web pages (e.g. “Like”, “Save”) or share (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook. These buttons work with pieces of code from Facebook themselves. This code sets cookies. These social network buttons may also store and process certain information in order to show you personalised advertisements.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change regularly) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data collected is anonymised as far as possible. Facebook is located in the United States.
6. Cookies placed
Divi (Elegant Themes)
Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
• Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data.
• If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are grounds for doing so.
9. Activating/deactivating and deleting cookies
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact details
Multiparc du Jubin
27, chemin des Peupliers
69570 DARDILLY – FRANCE